Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thanks Peyton for inviting me to the blog, here's a little intro into me.

My name is Rose Nickol. I live in Aurora, Colorado with my eleven yera ol daughter who I adopted from China several years ago and a four year old female shiz-shu puppy named Charlie .
I spend my time reading, writhing and crocheting, when I'm not teaching my daughter to cook, which she loves to do. I also spend a lot of time on the computer, When I'm not writing, I'm playing games or chatting with a friend on facebook. I spend a lot of time on facebook
I'm new to writing with one book published, the lyou can link to it here: . http://www.bookstrand.com/club-de-fleurs-jenna
My second book in the series Club de Fleurs book 2" Sadie is due out August 13, 2014.
I am currently working on my fourth book in the Club de Fleurs series which will be about Rachel who you met in my first book Jenna. The third book itenatively scheduled for publication by Siren Bookstrand sometime mid September. I have to have the fourth book done and submitted within the next two weeks. Then I;ll start on the fifth, Tina who you will meet in the fourth book. 
I think my work is different in the character and situations they find themselves in. I hope so anyway. lol
I write what I like to read.
I "write my books in my head, then have to translate the to paper, I wish some one would invent a hook up to link my brain to the computer. I could get so much more done that way. I spend hours rereading to make sure my book say what I want them to,.

No comments:

Post a Comment